cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Been billed for my first month after taking out a new contract with a 3 months free promotion.

Nic1974
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I took out a contract with TalkTalk for full fibre 900 in mid October. I did this online as at the time there was a promotion running. The TalkTalk website stated that The first 3 months of my 18 month contract would be free, then £45 per month for the following 15 months. My services were activated on the 31st of October and I have found the broadband to be both stable and speedy. I have however run into an issue where I received a strange email from TalkTalk earlier today claiming that my first bill of £59.79 is due on the 17th of November. This is obviously some sort of error on TalkTalk’s behalf as not only is that amount significantly higher than the £45 per month I agreed to pay when taking out the contract last month but also completely wrong as again, the first 3 months of my services were supposed to be free. I have tried to get in contact with TalkTalk customer services over the phone only to find out that they are closed during weekends. As a new customer I think this is unacceptable and certainly a bad look on TalkTalk’s part. Any help on the matter would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Please start your own thread, @streetpl.

Staff only reply to the original poster. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Your post will then be in a queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

streetpl
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

I have literally same problem (contract taken 23.10) . Chat advisor don't want to help and demand screenshot of promotion which I don't have (I don't do screenshots on every page I visit). I cant find any information on Google about similar offer but there is dozens of people who have same problem. My theory is like one of unfair 3rd party seller made ads and earning money on not real offer. You should check who took commission for those orders. If there is any chance that someone try to help me?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Nic1974

Looks like this has now been dealt with by customer services.

Regards.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The support team here will look into this for you as soon as they can when they are back online on Monday.

0 Likes