cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

typical talktalk service

andyduudz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

well when I signed up for my talktalk. more than ten years ago, every time I renewed my contract I,always  make ,clear, as ,well as my other uttilies,bills, ,THAT MY Pension gets paid into my bank every first of a new month, NOW, watching my talk talk billing, the payment dates of gone from be usually 5th of  the month and now youve u are sending me bills for payments well below the end of months before, ,what I have explain , I GET PAID THE 1ST of every month, and have previously change it to 5th to be on the safe side,  NOW can you explain to me what as change or gone wrong, for you to be charging, me a late payment fee, , on top of a unscheduled  price hike on my 24 month fixed tariff bill , are talktalk aware, of a cost of living crisis, especially for people on state pensions. 

amaaduudz
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

a big thanks Arne, for taking time to sort and look at the issue for me , appreciated dude🤜🤛

amaaduudz

Message 3 of 6

Hi @andyduudz 

I can confirm that the payment date has now been moved to the 5th. 

Im not sure why the late payment fee was added,  So I will on this occasion raise a credit, you will be able to request a refund via My Account in 24 hours. 

Regards

andyduudz
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

yes hello sir    my account? 

yes sir I just went to change due dates, where it says it was the second of month, but now I have move it back to 5th again,  , the charges on my bill, are saying because I was later than 31st of month,  thanks for your reply and offer of help,  Andrew,   

7000052909      01912712939
amaaduudz
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi andyduudz

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Landline Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards