cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

ACTIVATION

Message 2 of 2

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the delay in activating my WiFi service, which was scheduled for the 25th. Despite the router having arrived and all setup procedures followed, my WiFi has yet to be activated. Additionally, I have not been charged for the service, which raises further concerns about the status of my account.

I have attempted to contact your customer service team multiple times, but the responses have been unsatisfactory and unhelpful. I expect better from a company like TalkTalk and am deeply disappointed with the lack of support and follow-up.

Please address this issue immediately. I would appreciate confirmation of my activation and billing status at your earliest convenience.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes