cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband disconnected too soon before home move

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I called up last week about a home move. On the phone we basically agreed that my setup date would be 5th April (today). 

Then I got an email saying the setup date would be the 11th, and a later text confirming this. 

This morning, the WiFi went down, which I can only assume is because on some end TalkTalk thinks my broadband is being installed at my new property today?

To be honest I made a mistake asking for the 5th as my flatmate is not moving out until Monday. Is there any chance of re-activation until Monday the 8th? 

Another query as well, during the home move call I was offered to start a new contract but I don’t see 

any indication of it on my account page, it still thinks I’m on contract until July? I already got the emails about it so just wanted to double check.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Thanks for that. I'm sorry but it appears to be to late to stop the cease, you would need to place a new order to reinstate the service unfortunately

Chris

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris,

I’ve updated them.

Thanks

Connorp0403

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi connorp0403,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes