cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband extender

Shirley88
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

We have a very poor signal at the back of the house. I have phoned the loyalty team who offered me an extender for £30 but no details of what it was. Will it be the Sagemon Fast 266 and any views on if it works before I buy? Is there a better solution? Thanks for any advice. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Good morning,

I'm really glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Shirley88
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 9

I got the booster today and set up after doing the checks on version etc. All appears to be working. Thanks for you help. 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

Hi @Shirley88 

When you receive your booster, please do nothing with it until you have read my sticky at the top of this board about some special considerations, that the setup guide does not cover:-

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Very-Important-V2-Sagemcom-FAST266-Wi-Fi-Booster/m-p/3... 

Any problems with your F266, please let me know.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

Hi @Shirley88 

I'll get a Wi-Fi booster out to you and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Shirley88
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

I will ask TalkTalk for you, please wait for their comments, which may not be until tomorrow, depending on how busy they are.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Shirley88
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Fast5364

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

The F266 is very good, but it will only work with the Sagemcom FAST5364 or 5464. If you have an eero, you will need another of the same model number. Which make/model of router do you have currently?

Keith

0 Likes