cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broken router power cable

Jamie_B
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

My power cable has been damaged and needs replacing.  How do I go about ordering a new one?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Jamie_B

We advise to allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Normally 24 - 48 hours, but they say to allow 5 working days just in case

0 Likes

Jamie_B
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Thank you - can you give an idea of how long it is likely to take to arrive please?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

A replacement is on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Jamie_B
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Thank you.  I have added details to my profile so hopefully someone can now assist!

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Jamie_B,

The staff here on the community may well be able to arrange a replacement for you, but it would be the whole pack (router and cables), they can't just replace the cable.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

0 Likes