cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Can't log into My Account and Talk Talk has no phone lines open on a Sunday. Abysmal.

Bobbina
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

As above. I renewed my contract last month and my speed has gone down (despite paying more for this contract for the supposed same service). I tried to log in to My Account but I keep getting thrown out of it, even though it's the correct username and password.

Called them, but they are not taking calls on a Sunday. They always used to and it seems are still using COVID as a reason for opening the phone lines on a Sunday. 

Can anyone advise, on how I can a) speak to someone or

b) Get someone to look into why I can't log into My Account, please? Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Bobbina

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

The best way to resolve this via the forum is if I ask one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Lines are open for very limited purposes on a Sunday, @Bobbina.

Not for technical help, but Chat is available, and reachable via mobile data if wifi is down. 

Covid is not yet over - many people are still succumbing to it, and may take weeks or even months to get fully back on their feet, so I don't think that we can expect a fully normal workforce in customer support just yet.

Full details of opening hours etc and the link to Chat are available here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes