cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cancel my contract

JAMES0123
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Just been moved from shell energy to talk talk and the broadband speed is rubbish and costumer service is a joke...can I cancel my contract 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi JAMES0123

We have only taken over your billing, the actual broadband service/Line is not effected as there has been no change.

If you are still in contract there will be cancellation charges. 

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

As i understand it from previous queries, your contract continues until its end with TalkTalk rather than Shell.

I'm not giving this a a categoric answer, but responding regarding your speed issues.

If you can give details of the issues here, and what steps you have tried to rectify, staff will pick up here and run tests and hopefully provide a solution. The staff here are very good at solving issues, but it is a forum response only.

As to Shell, I understand that they were actually using TalkTalk infrastructure, so the switch shouldn't have been the cause of any issues you are now facing.

As said please provide more information and staff will respond shortly.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes