cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cisco anyconnect stopped working today

Steve_26
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Unable to connect to my workplace VPN, IT said its a TalkTalk issues and to contact you as I may need a firmware update, please can you look into this asap

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Steve_26

I'm so glad to hear this and apologies again for the issues you experienced.

Debbie

Message 2 of 10

Hi Debbie, yes I have managed to log onto the VPN, my manager is happy therefor I am very happy, thanks so much for getting this sorted, was closed to pulling all my hair out, still all's well now thank you.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Steve,

I'm really sorry. We've chased our team again this morning and asked them to confirm when this will be resolved. As soon as we know more then we'll post back here ASAP.

Thanks

Michelle

Message 5 of 10

That is the device and software version affected. Look out for a further response from the support team when they are back online tomorrow. 

Message 6 of 10

Staff reply during the day, @Steve_26, but leave the router on all the time, unless staff say otherwise. Most updates will happen overnight.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 7 of 10

Also Hardware Version FAST5364 3.00 - Sagemcom

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

This is my Firmware Version: SG4K100202, is this the latest version? Do I need to update it, or is this the version that is creating all the problems, still cant use VPN, my manager is not happy, I'm not happy, really need to get this fixed please.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Steve,

We're look into this, I'll let you know as soon as I have an update

Chris