cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Company vpn no longer working for 15 days

simonvpn
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi Ive been without my Company VPN access since Thursday 5th sept after dealing with my company IT dept first and  after an uninstall / install and a rebuild i still had the same problem no VPN access. Confirmed that my company VPN works on Virgin, o2, and Tesco Mobile Hotspot on my phone. Ive spoken to 8 different people as i was passed around  and held repeated conversation about my situation multiple times. Unable to get past 1st line to 2nd or 3rd as this feels like a change has been made on the talktalk infrstructure. No one asked me for the DNS name... so unsure how a resolution was going to be made. Lots of agents stating AUP at me .. My line has worked for over a 15 years and the last connection i had was the 22nd of AUg .I have escalated to the CEO office on the 10th still no call from them, It appears that every time i ask if there has been any progress the CEO for call back date is pushed back. I have taken matters into my own control as i cant wait for Talktalk. ive booked an installation from another provider.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @simonvpn 

I'm really sorry about this and I will feed back your experience.

I'm glad to hear that this is now working. I made a change to the router firmware and this has been flagged with our Devices Team who are investigating an issue with the new firmware and certain VPN clients.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Debbie can you explain what  youve done please. As Ive spent many hours   on the phone to broadband support 1st line with no fix being provided.  1st line will not  pass to any 2nd or 3rd line support just a manager who recycles what ive already been through with a 1st line agent........ I am very interested to know what has been actioned as you have,  within less than 24 hours resolved my issue. Thankyou very much. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi @simonvpn 

Thank you for updating your Community Profile.

I've made a change now, please can you retest?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi @simonvpn 

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then try a fix this morning.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @simonvpn 

I am so sorry about this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then pass the details to our Devices Team.

The Devices Team are working to fix this issue.

0 Likes