cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Displayed devices are incorrect

johnnyj
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

When I click on "Connected Devices"  on the "My Connection" page, I get a list of the my devices as expected.

However, when I run a speed test via the "My Connection" page and click the "Speed to Devices" tab, I do not recognise any of the devices shown; the devices listed appear to be a mix of wired and Wi-Fi.

Is this serious or just a glitch?

Never throw anything out until the day before you need it.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi johnnyj,

I've taken a look at your My Account and it looks as though we are going to need to de-register it and re-register. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can do this

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

johnnyj
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Chris.  Yes, the list using My Connection is completely different to that using the Speed to Devices tab.  Yesterday there were six devices shown in Speed to Devices (three working as expected and three with possible issues); a few days ago there were four in total (two working fine and two with issues).  I can't check today as I have been locked out of My Account - I was using the Community password!

Never throw anything out until the day before you need it.
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi johnnyj,

So the list is completely different to the list in My Connection? How many devices show in total (on speed to device tab)? 

Chris

0 Likes