cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Equipment return bag

REvans96
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Do equipment return bags get sent automatically or do I need to request one, and if so how? Thanks 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

No worries. One last tip: make sure you get a proof of postage receipt when you take it to the Post Office, just to be on the safe side. The automated systems have been known to chase these things even after returned. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

🤣 thanks for the quick response and previous instructions on how to update profile ready.

Message 3 of 9

Yea, it was a return bag. Thank you for quick response though. Wasn't sure how it worked as hadn't received any news about it. It's all packed up now ready to take.

Message 4 of 9

Wow, Arne is pretty good for sure, but I doubt even he could get a delivery to your door that quickly!  😂

Message 5 of 9

Thanks, I've not long got back from work, about 15-20 mins ago and there was a bag at my door, not opened it yet but it's from talk talk so I'm guessing that may be it. Thanks 😁

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

Thank you, just done that now. It's leaving, contract ended on 16th but informed leaving a month ago and haven't heard anything about the return bag.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Are you returning equipment because you had a device replaced, or you are leaving? Either way, the support team here can arrange a returns bag for you. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond tomorrow.