cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Eufy video Doorbell NO live streams

MickP54
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi

Just installed this EUFY VIDEO DOORBELL, it will recognise events such as RINGS and MOTION with notification and recordings which can be played back, but I cannot connect to LIVE STREAMS either through the EUFY app on my mobile phone or through my ALEXA device.....the message received on both of these devices is simply CANNOT CONNECT TO THE DOORBELL

Ive reinstalled both the EUFY APP and the DOORBELL devices without success

After many fruitless hours trying to solve this issue I finnally came across this fix suggestion, quote

"I believe the answer is to go into your modem/router settings and find the IoT setting and unblock it"

I have no idea how to get this setting or indeed what and where it is, can anyone help and/or throw any light on this problem?

Many thanks

Mick Pope, TV engineer, grew up in the magic of the 60/70s when we reached for the stars and landed on the moon
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi MickP54,

How are you getting on, is streaming still not working?

Chris

0 Likes

MickP54
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

I have the bands seperated and 2.4Ghz selected for this operation

Mick Pope, TV engineer, grew up in the magic of the 60/70s when we reached for the stars and landed on the moon
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Many IoT devices such as doorbells only operate on the2.4GHz wireless band. Try temporarily disabling the 5GHz band in your router and see if you manage to connect that way. 

0 Likes