cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Faulty Router Power Cable

NessT
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Good Evening.  Can you please advise how I would be able to get a replacement power cable for my router.  The cable has become faulty, and will not charge the router.  I have had this power cable for over 10 years as a talktalk customer, and wonder if you would be able to replace for me

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi NessT

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi NessT

Apologies for the delay. 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile. I have ordered the replacement router and returns bag, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi NessT

I can send you a replacement router which will include new cables and a returns bag for your current router.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send the replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Power cables/units cannot be supplied separately, but in the circumstances I expect that the support team here will arrange a replacement router for you.

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.