cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

How to find my old account number

Brammo55
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hi 

I used to be with talktalk broadband some years ago and no longer have any paper bills with my account number details on. 
I need my old account number to resolve an issue with my email. 
I’ve not changed address or land line number since can my account number be found any other way even though I no longer have the broadband only email. I used to also have talk talk mobile if that may also help to find my account details. 
Can someone please help or advise. 
Thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

Ady has already responded to Brammo55 on this topic in the email forum.  We're waiting on Brammo55 to tell us on that topic if he can or cannot sign in to the mailbox via webmail.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I was still able to use my email last Sunday 12th feb 

thanks 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Your old account will have been removed from our system at some point, which means your email address will be classed as orphaned as there is no linked account, when was the last time you could access the email ?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

It could possibly be over 10 years yes but my email is still live. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

The only reason would be that it was removed due to being a very old account, how long was it that you where with us, was it over 10 years ago? 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi 

I’ve not heard anymore more from Ady.

What would be the possible reasons for not finding my account details if I used to be with you? I really need to get back into my email account and need my old account number to help. I’m so lost 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

HI Brammo55

I used the information in your community profile, I can see that you have sent more information to Ady, I still cannot locate any accounts with the information you have given.

Sorry. 

0 Likes

Brammo55
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

Hi Arne, which phone number and email have you searched as I did not think I had provided that yet? 
it was probably about 8+ years ago when I originally opened the account 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

How long ago where you with us, ive searched via all the details you have given (phone number,email etc)   and there are no accounts showing, we cant search via mobile, sorry.  

0 Likes