cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

I can't send my website files to the internet using Dreamweaver

Niceonetidy
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I can't send my website files to the internet using Dreamweaver and the TalkTalk hub, it looks like the hub blocks the upload.  It works good at my partners house on BT,

Can someone please help?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 8

I seem to remember now, that is what I used to have to do, although it was around 15 - 20 years ago. After that I stopped using Dreamweaver, my webserver admins wanted me to use something else.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi

I always had issues uploading from Dreamweaver, so found it better to upload the files using Filezilla, a free FTP client.

Are you able to try this to see if it will connect and upload files to your website ?

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Is this the firewall of the router, if so do not touch anything in there, that won't be the cause of the problem I don't think? Please can you contact Dreamweaver & ask them what IP protocol do they use for this purpose?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Keith,

The page wont let me load the screen shot?  But the settings in the screen are 

LAN -> WAN

Allow all

Block all below
  • NETBIOS

I use the connect feature in Dreamweaver, I don't know any other method?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Niceonetidy 

Then you have the Sagemcom FAST 5364 Wi-Fi hub (there is also a Huawei one) and its firmware is SG4K10002816t (or 2816T for short). Please can you have another go at attaching the screenshot, as there was nothing in your reply? Please can you also answer the other questions I asked in my previous post?

Thanks.

Keith

0 Likes

Niceonetidy
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi Keith,

Thank you kindly for your reply,  My hub is a TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub version SG4K10002816t - I can't see the fiormeware version or a method of updating it?

Here is a screen shot from the connectivity  page? Is this where the problem maybe?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

How are you uploading them, it is a long time since I used Dreamweaver. I seem to remember there were several ways to do this including via FTP. 

Are you trying to do this via a VPN? What make/model of router are you using & which firmware version is it running? I assume all other internet access is OK?

Keith