cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

I need a new router as suggested by engineer

MariaNoe
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Good morning,

I have been trying since yesterday to establish a chat communication and this has been ignored completely since yesterday.
This is my case Reference number REP-14103381. The engineer advised to request a new router as the one I have is faulty. I have been without Internet
connection since Friday 15/03/2024.

I am looking forward to get a response from you to resolve this situation. You marked case as resolved and that is clearly not true.

Kind regards

MN
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi MariaNoe

Thank you 🙂

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know once you have received and tested with this router.

Thanks again.

Debbie

Message 4 of 8

Hi Keith,

Much appreciated!

Thanks

MN

MN

Message 5 of 8

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your speedy response. I have added my name and Talk Talk landline number to my profile.

Thanks

MN

MN

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi MariaNoe

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, I can then send you a replacement router.

Thanks

Debbie

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?