Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to speak to a person about renewing contract, or moving on

Blackcurrent
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I need to speak to a TT person LIVE on the phone about my contract. I don't understand what they have written to me, and time is running out as I'm looking at PlusNet alternative, valid till 14th April.. 

They have credited me several hundred pounds due to an outage which I contacted Ofcom about, but I can't see this on my bill - only the first offer of far less. 

I can't see whether unlimited phone is included or not - statements differ down the page, either limited, or boost unlimited - but suggests all art of package! FasterBB - renew £25, next paragraph, £22.

Please give me phone number so I can talk to relevant person who can explain.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Blackcurrent

Sorry that you are having problem. 

You can call our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 03451725157

I'm sure they can help. 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

I suggest you speak to the Loyalty Team

0345 172 0046 is currently working. 

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).