Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Internet and DNS erros

Tombi
Team Player
Message 43 of 43

For the last 3 or 4 days my internet has just been dropping out, still connected to the WIFI and its not saying no internet. The light on the router is also still showing a connection.  Everything i try to do after that is greeted with a DNS error until i reset the router.  This is happening multiple times a day, any help would be appreciated.

Tom Bjork  

0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 41 of 43

Hello thanks for the reply but I'm not on that router, just checked and I have a Huawei-DG8041W.  

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 42 of 43

Hi @Tombi,

Do you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub, if so then this is a known issue with the current version of firmware for that model of router (the LED remains white and the router appears to be connected, but DNS requests fail to resolve).

A new version of firmware is currently in testing, and once this is released it should resolve this issue. However in the shorter term, if this is the issue you are experiencing then a replacement router would be the current solution.

The staff here on the community will be able to respond to this post within a working day or two to help further.

0 Likes