cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Intermittent WIFI in other rooms

Zonekey
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

This problem seems to be getting worse, randomly my old HG625 Wifi signal suddenly goes weak in the other rooms of our house. After a while it recovers. My family are getting fed up with the problem. Tried powering down and rebooting the router but it does not help.

Can I have a replacement hub?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thanks for updating your profile. Have you tried resetting your router to factory default settings, if not then can you give this a try - Restore your router to factory settings - TalkTalk Help & Support

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Zonekey
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi

Thanks for your assistance, profile now updated.

Cheers

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

For staff support, you need to complete your community forum profile details, @Zonekey.

Add your Talktalk landline number and a fallback mobile phone number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

Once they have this information they can help you run tests to assess what's going on, and will have an address to which they can send a new router, if that's the best way forward. 

Don't post any of the information on the public forum pages!

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes