cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet Dropping

Dondatta
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Using Eero Mesh system

Working fine for past 12 months but over the last few weeks the internet keeps dropping so the whole system goes down with no internet connection. Getting basically unusable internet now then as it constantly stops connecting

Please help as I've raised this issue twice and no help

S. Ahmad
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

OK thanks for trying. Are you able to test with just two of the eeros connected and with a process of elimination identify which of the eeros is causing the issue?

Chris

0 Likes

Dondatta
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Hi

Really sorry for late reply but I've been getting any alerts when messages are responded to..

Yes I have tried resetting all EERO devices. I have kept them all off for one night too and still the issue persists. 

S. Ahmad
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Dondatta,

Have you tried resetting the eeros by pressing the rest button for 20 seconds? If not then can you try this and setup the eeros again. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

Dondatta
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Hi 

yes I still need help and yes the light changes to red on the EEro Mesh system. 

Basically I rewired my connections so that I can get some sort of internet so have now used my talk talk router again as the main router that connects to the modem and the mesh now sits just to basically connect the wifi and yes it is the mesh system that is now faulty as all 3 devices will randomly shut down. Previous I had the eero as the one connected to the modem so could not tell if it was a broadband problem or a mesh problem but now I see it is the mesh. And the times it happens is also random (normally drops when needed most!). Sometimes it will cycle itself and restart. Sometimes manually restarting one of them and sometimes having to switch all 3 off.  

S. Ahmad
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hello,

How are you getting on? Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, do any of the lights change on the ONT when the connection drops please? How many eeros do you have?

Thanks

0 Likes