cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

My Connection doesn't record speeds....

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 21

My Connection is increasingly poor at recording speeds for the week.

This is my most recent check:

Screenshot_20240213-211632_Chrome.jpg

It means it's impossible to know if it nosedives on those days when nothing is recorded!

I happened to switch routers during the weekend as I replaced my phone handset at long last. Change of router was only for 10th - 12th and have now switched back again (Sagemcom password couldn't be authenticated when I'd first restarted it, hence the first switch. Back on now and working fine).

So the "no readings" show My Connection not functioning correctly with both routers.

[Incidentally, my phone connection still reads as having a fault, and has done so for over a year..... we switched the routers and checked filters last year,  to no effect, so the final thing for me to check was whether a different handset and extension for plugging in the phone made any difference. They don't. ]

My Connection gives a clean bill of health for my Broadband connection  - but why no data?

Just reporting this again, having mentioned the My Connection speed data problem before, and nothing appears to have been done to sort it.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20