cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No broadband and no phone line for nearly two weeks

The_Old_Git
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

Mine and my neighbours broadband and phone line went out during the storms, nearly two weeks ago.

I had a Outreach engineer come out, unexpectedly, so I was at work and could not talk to him, a day after I reported it.

He managed to run a test from one of my neighbours sockets in their house, and found a fault several hundred metres away underground.

My neighbours service came back on the following day, but mine is still out.

I have been on the chat so many times to try and get it resolved but keep getting the same questions and standard responses, and ultimately getting absolutely nowhere.

I was told three days ago that my case was now in the hands of the complaints team and would receive a phone call from the manager today, needless to say they did not call me.

I, yet again, went on to the chat and they have now said they would call me tomorrow.

It is almost as if they do not believe me and are not taking this seriously, how long does it take for them to actually listen and take action,

This is now way beyond a joke and completely unacceptable, but I am at a complete loss of how to best proceed.

Any suggestion's would  be very much appreciated!

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0