cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No call back

Jezedge
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Recently cancelled my broadband as i was told by a talktalk representative that i could not move home and upgrade my connection at the same time (my current connection ends in a week anyway) I phoned up after recieving several emails and a letter asking me not to cancel my contract. The guy i spoke to ensured me that i could move my address and upgrade my connection and that i would recieve a call back from the future fibre team. Several days later and no call. Do they actually bother to phone back? or should i just stick with my cancellation and move to a better provider? I work long hours and do not have the time to sit and wait in a queue on the phone for a third time.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Thank you @Jezedge

The cease is going through for the 29th, Your account shows a call was attempted sorry it wasn't successful 

Do you still want a callback?

0 Likes

Jezedge
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

OK I've updated that info now.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Jezedge

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Staff will need you to complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account, @Jezedge.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.