cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

No internet for weeks

Webj86
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

Hi, I’ve had no internet for weeks. Spoken to talk talk numerous time, engineer was meant to come out but they cancelled on me. Tried to reschedule but sick of the tests I have to do, it’s never simple. The fault is the router and cable. I need a new router. So sick of the lack of help from talk talk regarding this. 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Good morning,

Just checking back in to see how you're getting on and if the new router has arrived?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15
0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Great thank you! 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Yes it will come with the cables. I'll order it now, it should be with you within a couple of days

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Yes please, this will come with all the cables too right? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

I can send one to test with, would you like me to arrange this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

I don’t have a second router 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Have you tested with a second router, if not then we should do this  before arranging an engineer visit

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Yes it is

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

OK thanks. Is your router currently connected to your test socket? Your guide to main phone sockets - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Webj86
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 15

I don’t have an active phone line. I don’t have a house phone. Power is on on the router and that’s it. Hasn’t worked for weeks, an engineer was meant to come out but was cancelled by TalkTalk. I’m having issues with my mobile network also so I have zero internet connection and having to go to a place with free WiFi to contact talk talk. Driving me insane.

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

OK thanks. Is your router currently switched on and connected to your telephone socket. Are you experiencing any problems with your telephone service? Is there a dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Webj86
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 15

Hi Chris, 

I have done this.

regards,

jo

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi Webj86,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes