cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Page Unresponsive

EKG62
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I can't get far with TalkTalk web pages even while in my account.  Every page is unresponsive and takes 2 or 3 minute to become active.  I don't have problems with any other web site.  

I'm trying to manage my account (contract runs out shortly) and want a better deal as I'm currently paying far too much.  I'm now teetering on the edge of leaving I'm afraid as this is a right royal pain.

Internet user
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

I'm not sure what your question is about @Michelle-TalkTalk 

Internet user
0 Likes

EKG62
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2   It is a Right Royal Pain.  Hopefully the Powers That Be at TalkTalk will actually do something about it.

Internet user

Message 3 of 7

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, do you mean this Community or your My Account?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

It's Chrome that sticks for me too, @EKG62, and ONLY Talktalk's website (grrrr.....!).

Believe me, I have been reporting this for ages behind the scenes, and it started happening over the past year at least, so it's not just to do with more recent revamps of the site.

I tend to jump to Firefox when it happens. It's a real time waster, having to log in all over again!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

EKG62
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Thanks.  I've never had this problem before.  It's absolutely every TalkTalk page but no other web site.  I'm using Chrome but at your suggestion I tried Microsoft Edge.  Seems to have fixed it.  Why isn't Chrome compatible?

Internet user
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Which browser are you using?

I find that the Forum pages stick dreadfully sometimes  - try another browser, @EKG62.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes