cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Punished

Wyndfordguy
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi all ,

My current contract ends in December , signed in to account & there was a number of upgrades offered however foolishly phoned TalkTalk to see if I could negotiate an even better offer as I had been a loyal customer over the years but ended up getting into a argument mostly due to poor communication from the pompous arrogant person at the other end of the phone who insisted that contrary to TalkTalk policy I wasn’t entitled to any offer as these were for new customers.

End result is ALL offers have been deleted from my account .
Now I can’t suggest this has been done deliberately 🙄🙄 but does seem rather suspicious…….

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I can assure you that there is no facility to remove offers from My Account,

Wyndfordguy
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi Arne ,

Just checked & the only offer I can see is a ‘ security boost’ whereas before, what I regard as a blatant petulant action by your colleague, I had Fibre 150 for £28/month & an extension to my current deal for around what I’m currently paying. (It should be noted I’ve copied these pages) I’m actually surprised by your comment the advisor was having a ‘ bad day’ surely any such behaviour must be viewed by TalkTalk as a massive training issue & if it was proven he has raised an unjustified flag against my account might even be a disciplinary issue.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Wyndfordguy

I have checked your account from our side and you are most certainly eligible for offers. Sounds like the advisor was having a bad day, I will pass on your feedback. 

I would suggest contact us again on 03451720046 or 03451725157 hopefully we can persuade you to stay. 

Regards