cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Replacement Router

stevenxking
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hoping to find the easiest way to get a replacement router from Talk Talk as mine died yesterday. Did everything possible to revive it (usual 20 mins off all the way through to replacing every cable and factory reset) but it's no longer connecting or broadcasting SSIDs so put an old slooooow modem/router in its place and managed to get back online to post this. 🙂 

Customer service line closed and chat still not answering at an hour so taking my chances here and hoping it gets picked up by the TT team on Monday.

Have seen from other posts that I need to include my phone number in the profile so done that as well. 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi @Hangaradam 

Please can you create a new topic on the Community, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@Hangaradam, you need to start your own thread as this is another customer's, resolved long since.

Go back to the message board and click on start a topic.

Also: complete your community forum profile. Go via your avatar/name; settings; add your landline phone number as required in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Hangaradam
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

This has happened to me, I have ran all tests and troubleshooting but still just a constant flashing amber light after a week. I have borrowed a neighbours spare router and can now connect to the Internet again

Have been on to live chat and spoken to 3 agents but none will authorise a new router even after running all their test and me explaining that my neighbours router allows me access to the Internet again.

Is there anyway you can help with receiving a new router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi Steven

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

stevenxking
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

Morning, router received and normal service resumed. Thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk . 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

Hi Steven

How are you getting on, have you received the replacement router?

Thanks

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi Steven

I have ordered you a replacement router and a returns bag for your current one.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive. Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk has responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?