cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Replacement router order cancelled

Skyla50
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

18 th October 2024

I have been having serious problems getting my router replaced

on the 6 th October 2024, router was not connecting to internet.

Logged with Tech service who diagnosed very quickly a fault router and an order for a replacement was ordered. Delivery 2 to Three days. After three days had not arrived, chat line to tech full fibre team who ran the test again and put me through to purchasing, who ordered a replacement for the lost replacement. Saying after investigation the original order was cancelled at despatch as they said I Already had a router and it would be chargeable.

Back to tech team, who put me back to purchasing who ordered a replacement and said it was defiantly not chargeable, expect in three days.  Never arrived no tracking email fro Royal Mail, so was not despatched. 

Back to Tech team who put me through to purchasing again, who on checking said they could not see the order in thier system!

but very helpful and reordered with notes on the order and said it would definitely be delivered in 2 to 3 days.

now the 18 of October have not had any internet connection except via a mobile that has now used up the free allowance and is getting expensive. 

My question is how do I complain about the lack of service and how do I get out of this loop. 

Roger
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Skyla50

Thanks for updating your Community Profile. I can't see any reasons why the previous router orders were cancelled.

I can see the new order placed and I will check on this again first thing on Monday morning to make sure this order is still progressing ok.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi Skyla50

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline/account number to your Community Profile, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes