cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Returning equipment

SueJV
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I returned my equipment on 20 nov and it was delivered on 22 Nov according to Royal Mail tracking. On Thursday I got an email telling me to return my equipment and today I received a bill for £0.00 which apparently I will continue to get until you get my equipment or you decide to charge me £50. My equipment is back with you so could you please get my account fully closed and let me know when that is done. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

SueJV
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

I’ve just had an email to say my returns are there so all is good and I close this thread. Thanks for your help everyone 

Message 3 of 7

Put the tracking number in Private Notes, @SueJV, at the end of the Personal Information section. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

SueJV
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Hi Arne 

I think I have updated my profile. The account number is in the phone number box. I can’t find a suitable place to put the tracking number so if you want that let me know where to put it 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi SueJV

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

I suggest you add a photo of your tracking receipt to your post so there is a record you can refer yo if any issues.

It does take a while sometimes for returns to be recorded so yours may well be in the pipeline.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes