cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router Firmware Upgrade

BrookieMcr
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

Hi,

How do I get the firmware  on my Sagemcom Fast5364-3 router upgraded?

Mark Brookfield
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Thanks Chris, just checked and it's now on version 0136

Mark Brookfield
0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

I've started the router firmware update, it should complete within 20 minutes, please don't reboot your router

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Chris,

I've added my registered talktalk home phone number to my profile

Mark Brookfield
0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Thanks for updating your profile but could also please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number so that we can locate you on our systesms

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Thanks for your response.

Support have been in touch to resolve (I'm still on 0130 !!)

Mark Brookfield
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Chris,

I've added my home number to my profile (custom.profile.alternative_number).

Please could you now upgrade my router to the latest firmware version.

Thanks in anticipation

Mark Brookfield
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 13

Hi Melvin465,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread and update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 13

Hi pixcellator,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread (if you haven't already) as Skynet requested, and we'll be happy to help

Chris

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 13

Hi BrookieMcr,

If you'd like us to update your firmware can you please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number to your community profile 

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 10 of 13

Hi @pixcellator,

If you would like some help from the support team here when they are back on Monday you would need to start your own topic, as they can only help one person per topic.

0 Likes

pixcellator
Team Player
Private Message
Message 11 of 13

On the subject of router upgrades I have spent the whole evening troubleshooting and I am convinced there is an issue with a recent firmware update or other upstream change on my broadband service which is preventing Xbox Live from functioning.

Everything was working until last week and all of this week I have been unable to use Xbox Live. I have removed and reset routers and devices, meticulously added and removed firewall ports until I finally saw the Teredo service on port 3074 appear under UPnP - yet it is still not working. Neither my Xbox Series S nor my Xbox 360 can communicate with Xbox Live any longer.

Unfortunately you don't provide access to the latest or historical firmware or any roll back options, so I'm unable to test that and see if it resolves. Can you roll back my firmware or whatever you have to do to get my Xbox Live working again. I am cheesed off.

TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub version SG4K100136

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi @BrookieMcr,

What version are you currently on ?, you can see this by going to http://192.168.1.1/ and looking at the 'Version' towards the bottom of the login screen.

The latest version is SG4K100136. You can't install firmware yourself, it gets installed automatically overnight. If for any reason your router does not upgrade automatically, the support team here would be able to push firmware to your router manually when they are back next week.

If you are already on SG4K100136, but you are seeing a message in Service Centre saying that your router needs to be updated, then Service Centre might just be taking a while to refresh the details, and the message should go away within a few days.