cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router cable not working

davep
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Earlier this week our internet seemed to be down.  Checking the router all lights were off.   Checking cables etc it wasn't a fuse.  Checked and there was no power coming through.  I had a spare cable and after plugging that in all worked.  Is there any chance I could get another cable for an HG 633 in case this happens again?  Router and cables are all fairly old but ones in use still ok.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

will do and thanks again for help and info.  No doubt sometime it will need changing but dread having to set it all up again with a new router!!

Message 3 of 6

Hi @davep 

Thanks for your reply.

We no longer send the HG633 router, we only send the Sagemcom WIFI hub or eero (on some FTTP packages)

If you want me to send a router in the future then just let me know 🙂

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

@Debbie-TalkTalk Thanks for the reply.  Would it be another HG633?  For some reason I had a spare which I maybe didn't send back some time ago.  I can't remember whether someone your end said to hang on to it. 

I have checked and I have a suitable universal power supply I use for other things which will fit the router so probably leave it to see how it goes.  No point creating more environmental waste.  If the one I'm using packs in, I'll get back to you.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @davep 

Apologies for this.

We can only send new cables with a replacement router. Would you like me to send a new router (with cables) and a returns bag for your current router.

0 Likes