cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sagecom Fast 5364 Superhub Issue - Orange Flashing Light

katblue2022
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

So here goes. Have been having an issue since 1AM this morning.

My Sagecom Superhub Dropped its internet connection and restarted which was not a big issue. But then when it restarted the router will no longer syncronize withn the fiber dsl in my home. i just get the orange flashing light and around 10 minutes after power cycling the router it will change to an orange and blue blink for a few seconds than go back to just orange.

I have done all the diagnostics possible with can find no issues the line test has come back fine and i have no issues with my internal cables.

i did see however that the firmware on my router seems to have been updated just geting so frustrated as i live in the middle of no where and rely on my broadband for alot of things.

any help would be much apreciated

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi katblue2022

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

katblue2022
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Sorry for the delay in replying i have had the router and have installed it the issue with the synchronization is now sorted thank you.

much apreciated

Message 3 of 9

Hi katblue2022

Have you received the replacement router?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi katblue2022

Apologies again for this. The router is on its way, please allow 48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know once you have tested with the new router.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

katblue2022
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

After the connection had not stabalized after half an hour i did indeed power cycle the router and then left it another half an hour after that when i still had not stabilized i did indeed factory reset the router. This has had no effect on the issue as i still get the same issue after following all the diagnostics suggested earlier when i was chating to an agent.

If a replacement router is the only option then will have to wait for that to arive and thank you for your help

Kind Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi katblue2022

When the connection dropped around 1am, did you reboot the router or switch the router off?

We can't roll firmware back sorry. Have you tried factory resetting the router using the pin hole reset for ten seconds?

0 Likes

katblue2022
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

I would but would there be no way to just role back the firmware on my router as aside from the issue that has arrisen there seems to be no other issue anywhere. if a new router is required then that is acceptable but would prefer a solution that would allow for use of my services as soon as possible.

kind regards

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi katblue2022

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults.

I think we should send a replacement router. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

0 Likes