cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Sagemcom FAST 266

des09
Problem Solver
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Does anyone know the price of a Sagemcom FAST 266 through TT ?

Thanks

Cliddy
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Good morning,

Ok thank you for the update and please let us know how you get on with FTTP.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@des09, always reply in the thread.

Any notification emails you receive are from a No Reply address, so can't reach staff, or anyone else.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Thanks for getting back. 

I've tried responding, but my first attempt doesn't appear to have arrived at all and my second attempt had some sort of HTML problem, so I've lost the will to live and will give up.

But as a courtesy, yes I've got a WiFi problem but I don't believe it's just coverage.

As I'm in the process of considering full fibre I will let that takes its course and meanwhile get a cheap power line adapter to provide an ethernet connection for the TV.

Cliddy
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi des09

Are you having WIFI coverage issues with your router?

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

My reply was not aggressive in the slightest. It is just that I have already tried to explain how to find out the price of a 266. What you decide to do, is totally up to you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Your response seems somewhat aggressive.

Let me explain the sequence of events.

Firstly I came on here for general advice as my setup was failing.

Next you gave me advice.

So with that advice I did a web search for the price.

When I found out it was too much for the size of my problem I then followed up by taking your advice by asking the forum if there was a reduced price through TT.

If this doesn't follow the route you would like I'm very sorry.

The situation now is that I've bought a replacement of the original device in case that solves it, which remains unwrapped so it can go back.

I'm now going to consider a power line device as I believe that will help.

I've also disconnected the entire system as the TV works fine connected to the router wifi direct and the TT box is just missing internet services which of course I can get via the TV.

You see there are simple ways of getting round issues without jumping to the first one suggested.

I just wanted some supporting advice.

The next stage is an upgrade to full fibre at which point I will relook at the whole setup. One part is to get a decent set top box that supports WiFi.

Cliddy
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

So after telling me that it was too expensive, it would appear that you do not know how much it costs after all. I told you in your other thread the ways that you can get one, but you seem to want to ignore my advice.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I am not aware that it is available for purchase as such. If you are having issues with your WiFi coverage then it is an option that can be considered. The support team here will advise further when they are back online, but it maybe after the Bank Holiday. 

0 Likes