cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Support just fobbed me off

Justwalkz
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi, I’ve made a payment to my bill that’s due. Support left me for over an hour to resolve getting my network back online. Told me I’d be transferred, never did. Left me for 30 minutes and now support is down. Is this really

how disgusting the support team treat people?

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @Justwalkz

Did you get this resolved?  

If not please add your landline to your community profile and we can look into this for you. 

Thank you 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

You haven't really answered my question. If your service was restricted because of late payment then it can take 24-48 hours to be restored. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi I made the payment hours ago for

it and sat in support from 7:30 got told at 8:30 I’d be transferred to get it put back online and it 9, the chat closed. Never got transferred. Seemed asif she just didn’t want to deal with it.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

@Justwalkz Can you just clarify please: are you having problems with your broadband connection; or was your service restricted because you hadn't paid your bill? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

They do seem to close on the dot, @Justwalkz.

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum, in case you need further help. Staff will only be replying during the day, so not available after business hours. [Edit: actually, I'll move it if you say you need more help with billing. Otherwise, to make sure you are connected again, we might as well leave this here.]

They will need to identify you from your community forum profile details.  

Please complete these by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Justwalkz
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

It seemed pretty clear the woman trying to resolve it didn’t want to deal with it and left it until support was closed.

0 Likes