cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

TALKTALK SERVERS!

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Were the TalkTalk Mail Servers U/S for an undetermined period earlier today ~ 20220313?

~R.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Thanks for letting us know it was not a TalkTalk problem and that you've got it sorted.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Not really. 

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Private Message
Message 3 of 8

SORTED ~ Nothing to do with the TalkTalk servers, or TalkTalk at all really, although given their track-record, it had to be my first choice, didn't it?

~R.

#eof

Message 4 of 8

Acknowledged, it was an after-thought, but academic anyway, because your original response would no doubt be the same, as would my conclusions, whichever board I posted on!

The error persists with TalkTalk.Net - but only on one machine - and other domains are unaffected, so I shall need to seek the source of the problem elsewhere!

~R.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

You didn't mention mail servers initially, perhaps you have posted on the wrong board?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

So if nothing has actually been reported, I can safely assume that there hasn't been a mail server problem at any time earlier today?

~R.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I haven't seen anything reported in the Service Centre, did you check? 

0 Likes