cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Cisco Any Connect Access Issue

AOM91
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Hi there, 

I am unable to connect to VPN Cisco Any Connect over wifi, and my work's IT team believe it might be an issue with the router (Dlink DSL3782).

From looking through previous threads, other users also have had this issue and was rectified with receiving a new router:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Product-Archive/Problem-connecting-to-works-GlobalProtect-VPN/td...

Would I be able to receive a new router please?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi AOM91

That's great, thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

0 Likes

AOM91
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Thanks so much @Karl-TalkTalk .

The replacement router has solved the issue.

Thank you

Message 3 of 8

Hi

I'll swap out the older router and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

AOM91
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl,

I've now added my account number to my mobile number.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi 

Can you add the home phone number or account number rather than the mobile so I can locate your account.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

AOM91
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Thanks Karl, done!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes