cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Connection not working #2

TengahMR
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

***Posting this again as no reply to original post***

Hello,

VPN's seem to be an issue with talktalk having read other posts on the subject recently on these forums. Mine no longer works and I cannot connect to the office when working at home. I've had my IT dept look into it and they've said the following:

"L2TP vpn is no longer working from hope but does from any other network connection, and can the please unblock vpns so you can work".

Could you help me please?

Don't panic
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

Hi TengahMR

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 22 of 23

Hi @TengahMR,

If you have the Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub then this will probably have been caused by the firmware upgrading to a new version.

What VPN software do you use, or is it the built in Windows 10/11 VPN ?

The support team here will be able to help, if you do have the Sagemcom they will probably be able to fix it by changing some router settings, they will hopefully be able to reply tomorrow.

For one of the TalkTalk Support Team on this community to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk Support Team on this community can see your profile details).