cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN Issues (Urgent)

emmelville
Participant
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi, 

I'm just going to copy the same issue from Monday and the previous Monday, is there a reason why this keeps happening?

''Hi, 

I had similar issues last Monday and it seems to have happened again, exact same situation. I've just copied my previous message below as opposed to writing anything new:

We recently had an issue with our router and the broadband line that was dealt with but ever since this I've had trouble using my works VPN. 

Our IT have looked in to it and suggested that a firmware update was down to our router remotely and may be the cause of the issue. We did have a similar issue a few months ago when we first started using Talk Talk and this was fixed remotely.

Could you take a look asap please? ''

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Glad to hear it working again. They are going to have to check through the router logs to see if they can see why this has happened, but there are pages of logs so it can take a while 

Chris

Message 2 of 10

Yes its working now, can you shed any insight as to how this keeps happening? That's the third time in two weeks somethings changed and needed input to amend. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi emmelville,

Could you please retest and let us know if it's now OK

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi emmelville,

I've passed this back to the relevant team and asked them to take another look at it. I'll let you know when I receive an update

Chris

0 Likes

emmelville
Participant
Private Message
Message 5 of 10

Could you possibly expedite this request please? 

0 Likes

emmelville
Participant
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Routers reconnected and experiencing same issues. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10
0 Likes

emmelville
Participant
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Currently trying this, hopefully works. Not sure what was done the last two times to fix it but certainly havent done this before. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi emmelville,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with VPN. Could you switch your router off and leave it off for at least 30 minutes then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes