cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN connection not working

dlotnu
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 23 of 23

Hi,

My VPN connection to work has stopped working and I am getting an error message which says "Error 619 : A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed."

It was working OK on Tuesday 11 January, but not when I tried it on 16 and 17 January and it has not worked since. I have noted that a number of users appear to having a similar problem from Thursday 13 January.

The router which we have  (with no problem for about 2 years) is a Sagemcom Fast 5364. 

Please can you let me know if there is a solution to this issue as I need to be able to work from home which I am unable to do at present.

Many thanks, 

Alistair

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22

sberrett
First Timer
Private Message
Message 21 of 23

I'm in the same boat stuck working from home with no Windows 10 PPTP /L2TP VPN connection and other issues since early hours this morning (19th)

I can confirm my firmware is SG4K100130 on a Sagemcom 5364.

Why can't firmware downgrades be pushed? This is hurting!

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 22 of 23

Hi @dlotnu,

What VPN software are you using, is it the built in Windows 10/11 VPN ?

If you browse to http://192.168.1.1/ does the 'version' toward the bottom of the screen say SG4K100130 ?

The TalkTalk staff on this community will be able to help, they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.