cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN connection stopped Working

DawnieT1
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

I used to be able to connect to my company VPN with no trouble, a few days ago this was not the case.  On speaking to TalkTalk I was told, like so many others it would appear, that they had not changed anything that would cause the VPN not to work.

When I spoke to my IT guy, he immediately said it is a problem with TalkTalk as he has had a few clients with the same issue and TalkTalk were not prepared to do anything about it.

He even logged into my router and turned off the DMZ to allow traffic and we could connect to the VPN with no problems, so the firewall is definitely stopping the VPN coming in.

I do not want to pay out for an additional router or anything else that will allow me access to the VPN.  TalkTalk should be able to fix this problem, especially as so many of us work from home.

TalkTalk please help and fix this issue

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Excellent. Thanks for confirming.

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

All fixed - thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Thank you, fingers crossed this works

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

OK, i'll push the update now and you can test when your at home.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi,

I'm in the office at the moment so you can do it anytime.  Once I get home I'll check to see if I can connect using VPN - thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

I can make a change to the router however this will knock you offline for up to 10 minutes, when is it best to do this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Home phone number now added

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes