cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN not connecting

Charity1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I can no longer connect to my work VPN. I can see that other people have had issue, and I’ve been directed to a YouTube video that discusses it. The help desk have had me changing various things with the hardware but I understand that this is a software issue. Can anyone help please?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

The update should be done now.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Charity1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Hi Debbie

i replied to say that it’s ok for you to make a change to the router firmware, not sure if you received that.

Charity

0 Likes

Nuala34
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

@Debbie-TalkTalk

Hi, this topic seems similar to my own problem, hopefully I can ask here? (let me know if I should make a separate post)

I've recently lost the ability to connect to my work VPN through my TalkTalk connection. In the past I was able to get this by disabling the Scam Protection setting, but now it still refuses to work - does my router need the updates some people are talking about in posts here?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Charity1

Thank you.

Will it be ok if I make a change to your router firmware now?

We advise to leave the router switched on without being rebooted whilst we update the FW. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to update.

Thanks

0 Likes

Charity1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Thanks Debbie, that’s done.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Charity1

Please can you update your Community Profile to include your name and TalkTalk landline number, I can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes