cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN stopped working

ReeceMcGinty
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hi 

since the issue with my internet last week, my partners VPN has stopped working. Has there been a change with the firmware or something? It worked fine before we had issues with our internet and since it was ‘fixed’. 

The VPN for my laptop works fine, however my partners VPN does not work at our house anymore, however it works everywhere else? 

please help 

thanks 

reece 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

That's excellent, thankyou.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Karl 

thanks for this, the protocol is: IKEv2/IPsecNAT-T

does this help?

thanks 

reece 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'll roll back the firmware  and this will help.  When you can, can you ask her to confirm the VPN software version and protocol so we can pass this across to the team who are looking to investigate and implement a permanent solution.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl 

she works for the NHS, and it is a Cisco VPN. 

it works fine everywhere else, however since our internet outage last week, it won’t work at our house anymore. 

thanks 

reece 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Can you confirm the VPN your partner is using ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes