cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

VPN

EmmaLFowler
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Please help, like many others all of a sudden I am unable to connect to my company VPN.  It was working fine Thursday, Friday wouldn't connect.  I've looked through posts on here and I can see that I may need an update to the firmware on my router.  

I am chatting online to your technical support who keep telling me I need to go to my IT support.  I've done this and we know the problem is with the router but I am going round in circles on the chat.  

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I can see that we've posted on your other topic.

Thanks

0 Likes

EmmaLFowler
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

I've lost Internet altogether now?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

I'll pick up your other thread.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

EmmaLFowler
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

Good morning, I'm having this same issue again.  Can you help please

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi EmmaLFowler

I'm glad to hear that this is now working ok.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

EmmaLFowler
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

Thanks Karl, whatever you did has sorted it.  

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

OK, the change I've made should allow VPN to connect from home 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

EmmaLFowler
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

thanks Karl, will try when I get home.  I've had to come into the office as unable to work from home 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Emma

Try the VPN connection now. I've made a change.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips