cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Why is it taking so long to repair my fault

Alanme
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hi, my broadband went last Friday evening. There is no internet but the phone is working as normal.  I have tried changing filters , cables and modem. I reported the fault on Saturday and told an engineer was on the way to the exchange and that they would not need to be in the house. It is now Thursday and the internet is still off. 

The line is still working fine so I suspect that this fault will be any easy fix for someone to sort out in the exchange. Why is it taking so long to sort out. Is it normal to have to wait so long? And more to the point, when is it liable to be fixed? Thanks Alan 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Sorry for the delay.  I've just checked with Openreach, there is an open fault on their system.  This was raised on the 6th but not moving forward as it should. Openreach have now manually progressed this today so it is being assigned to an engineer.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes