cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Wi Fi Hub F06AFC

robert300
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi, Connected my new hub yesterday and all appeared to be working ok. Tried to do a speed test to check things out, but it wouldn't work, with a message saying "NO DEVICES CONNECTED TO YOUR WI FI NETWORK" tried again today with same result. However can't understand this as both my laptop and mobile are working fine on Wi Fi. Have I not switched something on? Any help and advice for a technology dumbo would be appreciated. Thanks Bob.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Bob, 

sometimes it can take a little time for the system to pull back the data from a newly connected router, but this is usually corrected after 24hrs.

It's also good practice to test with a couple of speed test sites to get an average, for example Sam Knows Speedtest  

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Yes I am using My connection. However it seems to have corrected itself today, so whether that was due to a little magic from you, or not, who knows, but thanks in any case. Bob 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi robert300

I'm sorry to hear this.

Are you running this test using My Connection? Service Status | TalkTalk Help & Support

0 Likes