cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

WiFi constantly dropping out (DG8041W-2.T5)

Chribley
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

@KeithFrench Could you please send me your guide to troubleshooting this issues?

Many thanks,

Christopher Bradley

Chribley, newly ex-TalkTalk user
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Chribley

No problem 🙂

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk 🙂

Message 3 of 9

Many thanks, Keith, I've downloaded the guide and will get back to you.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Chribley 

I have now sent you the PM. Thanks @Debbie-TalkTalk.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 9
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

HI @Chribley 

I can't PM you yet, as you do not have PMs enabled. If you reply requesting them to be enabled then I will be able to send them to you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

I will PM you a link for a guide of mine on Wi-Fi interference & initially look at the section called "Are you suffering from interference – prove it first". This section includes full details of Wi-Fi analysers that I recommend for Windows, Windows phone, Android and Apple operating systems. However, I have no way of testing the Apple product. Do not worry about interpreting the results, I will do that for you.

Please post the screenshots that I have requested in my guide (no photos please they can be difficult to read as text can get out of focus when zoomed in), from the analyser you are using (also in my attached guide). Please ensure that the analyser window is maximised (if Windows) before taking the screenshots & upload them via the "Insert Photos" button (in a mobile browser it's the picture icon) on the post editor's toolbar with the Size parameter set to Large. If they are too small, I will not be able to read them & although I can enlarge them, this puts the text out of focus. If you prefer PM them to me. If you do PM me, then please add a link in there to this thread, so that I can find it easily.

Keith