cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Wifi extender....

KnowFolk
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Whats the best WiFi extender with TalkTalk Fibre 65....?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

Hi @KnowFolk 

Whilst I might be able to know which one is technically compatible with your Sagemcom, as suggested by @ferguson, nothing will be done without you contacting the Shell Migration team.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

@KnowFolk 

From what I have seen previously, the team here cannot offer any support directly to former Shell customers. You will need to contact customer services directly and ask for the dedicated Shell Migration team

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Hi @KnowFolk 

Without the exact model number, I can't do much. There may be a pull-up panel at the back and once removed there is a label behind that.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Its a Shell Sagecom WiFi 6 router.  Not been offered new TalkTalk since ebing transferred over.

This router is better than previous, but just not available throughout the house.

Unable to re-located router box to another room.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

What make/model of router do you have?

Keith

0 Likes