cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Work VPN connection issue

xiaotalk
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

I'm not able to connect my work VPN from NHS. I have tested my phone hotspot and it works. But not my WiFi and cable, I also tried to restart my computer a few times, still not working. Can someone here help me fix the issue? I'm working from home 95% of my time, I need this fixed urgently.

Thanks,

Screenshot 2024-09-25 104119.png
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @xiaotalk 

That's great, thanks for letting me know.

Debbie

0 Likes

xiaotalk
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Yes, It's working now. Thanks.

Message 3 of 8

Hi @xiaotalk 

Thank you 🙂

I've made a change to your router firmware, please can you retest?

0 Likes

xiaotalk
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

Updated the landline number. and the VPN is Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client

Message 5 of 8

Hi @xiaotalk 

If you click on your Community Username, then click on view user settings, then click personal information.

You can then add your name and landline number to your Community Profile, please click the save changes button after you've added this information.

0 Likes

xiaotalk
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

I'm not sure where to add my landline number in my profile. I'm dealing this issue on behalf of my landlord.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi @xiaotalk 

Apologies for this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Our Devices Team have asked if you are able to confirm your VPN Protocol/SW Version, as this will help our Devices Team with their investigations? 

0 Likes