cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

? fault on the line

Winestead
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I have just received a text from TT 'TalkTalk update: We have detected that you may have a fault on the line following the installation of your Future Fibre. Can you chat to us by selecting  www. talktalk.co.uk/futurefibrechat so that we can complete diagnostics with you'

this website doesn't actually exist and one has to use the community pages to get anywhere.

If there's a fault on the line it's probably because we're still waiting for our ethernet cable (I actually got through to someone who has promised it in a week) so we have not been fully connected even though City/Fibrre did the installation on 26th March. 

How do I get to Live chat?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Winestead

I can see that Gondola has linked to our Live Chat page. Have you spoken to the Future Fibre Team?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi Winestead 

www.talktalk.co.uk/futurefibrechat does exist and will take you straight to LiveChat with the Future Fibre team when they are there.  If you don't see the messaging window open then your browser probably has tracker blocking which disables the LiveChat functions.

The Future Fibre Support Hub is your go-to resource for information, guides and LiveChat with the Future Fibre Team.

Future Fibre Support Hub

LiveChat to the Future Fibre team

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Scroll down the Future Fibre Support Hub page to GET IN TOUCH. if you don't see a blue Chat now button then pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers or similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to the Future Fibre team on 0345 172 0074 are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate or included in your UK mobile allowance.

Future Fibre Help

Future Fibre - Test your connection

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution